Saturday 9 July 2011

SIngletrack Weekender

Evening all, this is my first attempt at a blog. It's Matt hi-jacking the world famous Marmalades blogspot.
Today I did the first part of Shimano/Singletrack weekender. Unfortunatley the day didn't get off to an auspicious start mith my Cannondale having a rather large 'FAIL' (as the kids would say these days)
Luckily this happened before any racing as you can't swap bikes half way through you have to do 3 disciplines Trials, Downhil (today) and Cross Country (tomorrow) all on the same bike.

Luckily I have a very beautiful and understanding girlfriend who lent me her bike (with pink brakes) and I cleared all the trials sections and came 10th in the Downhill. This means I'll be on the front row for the cross country tomorrow with no time penalties! Look out for the 6ft guy on a girls bike which is too small for him. I have been compared to a performing monkey on a minature bike. Thankyou.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What should we have for the office lunch on Friday

Whats the most important things to you when staying at a B&B